Thursday, June 01, 2006

Bright Day..........

Scene: 12.00AM

Location: One of the great places in Chennai (My House)

Situation: I m doing my research (how to sit idle without doing nothing)

Actors: 6ul and Yahoo Messenger

Today I signed in Yahoo Messenger, after that I got shocked by seeing the message that Yahoo showed. I never expected that message from Yahoo on that time because last 2 weeks I had forgotten that word but Yahoo remained me that word by displaying that message. That time itself I thought that "today is very bright day for me" because 12.00AM itself I got bulb from Yahoo. Because I only always tell “Good Morning”, but today Yahoo told me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Karthik Gowri kumar said...

hmmm vv good bulb.. da..

8:44 AM  
Blogger genius said...

when compare 2 u........
antha bulb ellam romba kammi da..

8:47 AM  
Blogger Karthik Gowri kumar said...

i didn't get any bulb da...
y u r telling like tht?

8:57 PM  
Blogger Santosh Jayamurugan said...

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai

10:04 AM  
Blogger nXt said...

cool...
i want u to write some more out of ur own feel n emotions. feel things around u and try to write more differently. but onething..
keep writing often

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home